Oni pretty much everithing is bugged
When i play the oni and only the oni, i often had to press the same button 5 times before it works(for starting an attack for example. And sometime i can't do some actions ( hit, enter on blood furi , demon dash or strike ) for 10 seconde. And i also really often had already reported bug like the blood fury that didn't launch att all.
Tagged:
Acknowledged
Comments
IT IS SO IRRITATING! I LOVE playing Oni, but can't! He is so bugged right now. From his power randomly filling but being unable to activate, to his hits spinning him, it's all just so disorienting and frustrating right now. And that really makes me sad bc he's my main
Ok that's a bit of a relief to know, I bought Oni same time as when the silent hill chapter came out and I've been playing terrible with him-I'm not a great player by far but I didn't think I was quite as terrible as I seemed (since other killers I've been able to pick up easier), hopefully its as buggy as you say then it'll get fixed and I'll actually up my game a slight bit lol
Yeah, he's a bit bugged rn sadly. but his core mechanics aren't too awfully bugged, just weird things like after hits he spins 180 degrees for some reason, but I'm sure you'll do well with him :)
Sometimes I've a bit of an impatience issue so your right thanks, I'm sure after a while I'll be fine ;)