New update made the game unplayable for me

Skill checks don't activate when I hit them, it takes a half a second to a full second to register the input making greats impossible or making me miss completely, I lag around the maps as killer and survivor, studdering or completely teleporting, input actions like healing and vaulting don't work right away, it takes time to process. I run on wifi with 400 down, 30 up, 0 packet loss, 25 ping. Hard connection isn't possible right now but I was playing on wifi before the update and it all worked fine. Only after the update did it go to crap.

Comments

  • @SailedSavage said:

    Skill checks don't activate when I hit them, it takes a half a second to a full second to register the input making greats impossible or making me miss completely, I lag around the maps as killer and survivor, studdering or completely teleporting, input actions like healing and vaulting don't work right away, it takes time to process. I run on wifi with 400 down, 30 up, 0 packet loss, 25 ping. Hard connection isn't possible right now but I was playing on wifi before the update and it all worked fine. Only after the update did it go to crap.

    Same issues for me. Before the update my ping was fine. now it keeps jumping from 70-600. This is only an issue on dbd, and not my other games :(

  • @Bjario said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/166881/new-update-made-the-game-unplayable-for-me

    Same issues for me. Before the update my ping was fine. now it keeps jumping from 70-600. This is only an issue on dbd, and not my other games :(

    Glad and sad I'm not alone. Hopefully a patch comes for performance because I can't play at all :/