Can you use a depleted key to open a black lock?
say I use blood ember on a key and It fully depletes and greys out, can i then use it on the hatch or do I have to save some charges?
say I use blood ember on a key and It fully depletes and greys out, can i then use it on the hatch or do I have to save some charges?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I mean yeah since the key is not broken. The channelling power of the key is depleted so yeah u can still use it
Yes.
thanks
Not sure if they're being funny but no, I dont think you can.
We're not being funny. You can try it yourself in KYF if you don't believe us.
Yes, as long as it isn't a broken green key. Just be careful not to use it all up
What?
You kind of contradicted yourself here.
So can you use a depleted (0 charges left, used up) key (purple or red) to open a hatch or not?
You can use a depleted key to open the hatch, yes. Broken keys cannot open the hatch, though.