Another Switch issue I guess...
I died on hook. I left the match and waited for my friend to finish it in the lobby. I clicked on ready and...
I never disconnected from any match... and almost 10 minutes ban? What for?
I died on hook. I left the match and waited for my friend to finish it in the lobby. I clicked on ready and...
I never disconnected from any match... and almost 10 minutes ban? What for?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Sorry for the pic quality... it's a switch on a 50" tv... but well
Maybe your friend disconnected?
I had this issue while turning the game off after I died. The game was in the loading screen to results and I did not think and I got banned even though I had already died and did not DC. It was annoying. I was like wait I did not DC i accidentally hit the sleep button during the loading screen after I died so why does that count as DC? Oh well I guess I just need to be more careful.
No, he didn't, he finished the trial okay... it's weird
Thats not the Switch ports fault. Its the godawful DC penalty once again failing to do its job correctly.