Deception?

Just curious, there are times Killers are nice and help Survivors get BPs. Once in a while there are ones that act nice and ultimately kill you off one by one at the end. (I'm one of both because I just like to have fun) do any one of you, Killer or Survivor, think it's trash play when a Killer plays nice until the end? (I'll refrain from replying which Killer I use that brings this topic to mind though i will say. I never use their Ability or add-ons)

Comments

  • Nah I don't think it's that scummy if they farmed all game. They're just getting more points for them since it's impossible to get 8k sacrifice without a 4k (or some hardcore EGC hooking).

  • If I get a farming killer I always point at hook and give him the kill. Even if they dont want to kill me I off myself with egc.

    We all need bp

  • I've seen a lot of farming killers during the event. Some of them just take pity on the team after someone suicides or disconnects early or they're just trying to get bp.

  • never found anyone, but saw a lot of survivors too much naive, like farming with a Bubba in the basement.