CROWN PILLARS were Birthday Candles all along!! (Anniversary Discovery)
I just realised! The crown pillars are The Entity's birthday candles! The gold streaks are the melting wax. The 'Crown' is the flame!
When you put out the flame(take the crown) you become on fire(sparkle.)
It's why the crowns look so funny. They are a take on candle flames!!
Tell me I'm wrong!
Tell me I'm wrong!
Edit to add picture.

Comments
I won't say you're wrong cause I kinda like this interpretation of it.
Nice
That's actually pretty smart
That makes sense. More so than the one person saying it's an interpretation of the coronavirus
That actually makes sense, because the shape of the top of the pillars totally looks like a burnt down candle
I added a picture to help people visualise. ๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐๐
Why have I not noticed this?
I won't bump again. Just one last chance for people to see this theory. ๐
It's honestly nice... much better than the corona virus guy.