Is bunny feng blue or green?
My friend wants to tell me that this skin is green. But I think its a dark blue. I just need some people confirming me that it is green so he'll shut up.
Tagged:
Mod
My friend wants to tell me that this skin is green. But I think its a dark blue. I just need some people confirming me that it is green so he'll shut up.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Although the picture makes it look green from some angles, from what I'm aware it's blue.
A green Bunny Feng would be great though.
That's more of a green, spruce green but I guess sometimes looks dark cyan
water green
Green hoodie but a blue skirt.
Definitely green to me. Skirt is blue tho.
Green
With 96 points in GREEN and only 38 points in BLUE as per the colour sample tool in Photoshop.
It's green.