Hack or something new?

So I was playing killer, I killed 2 survivors with my Abony Memento Mori. There were 3 generators left to power up the exit gates.

Then I started to chase someone and hit. After a while, I shocked because the all generators just completed instantly. I down him, and took him to the hook but the other one escaped. I wrote chat is it a new perk or something but no one replied, so I am here to ask you this.

Is this something new?

Comments

  • Sounds like a hack to me. I hope you reported them.

  • @Orion said:

    Sounds like a hack to me. I hope you reported them.

    No, I didn't because I wasn't sure. I didn't play the game for one week so I thought it might be a new thing. But I have his nickname, as I nearly confirmed, I'm gonna report him.

  • @Orion said:

    Sounds like a hack to me. I hope you reported them.

    Oh [BAD WORD], you have nearly 15,000 posts man, it is a honor to meet with you, my lord.

  • how long did you chase him?

    and did all 3 gens pop at the exact same time?

    cause its entirely possible he's been holding 2 gens at 99% and just popped them one after the other.

  • @Mister_xD said:

    how long did you chase him?

    and did all 3 gens pop at the exact same time?

    cause its entirely possible he's been holding 2 gens at 99% and just popped them one after the other.

    Actually, the gens didn't pop. There were 3 gens and somehow magically the gates are powered, don't know which gens are powered. Also, I didn't close a hatch.

  • I can say for certain. This is still a thing. I played killer yesterday, and this same exact scenario played out.


    I had three gen's left. Close by so I could patrol them. Gen's were at 0% progress, I hit a survivor, doors unlock. I did report the survivors.

    i have a feeling nothing will be done, as this thread alone is almost a year old, and the problem is still present.


    Maybe I should make a youtube video, recreate this. That way EVERYONE does it so it gets fixed