I have a doubt with this challenge of volume 3 level 4 (Wildness Challenge)

Hello

It turns out that he says that I have to hit 15 survivors with the huntress hatches in a single game, which seems excessive to me, I just wanted to know if this is really the challenge or there is a bug, I tried to hit 4 survivor and I repeated with another so that they were 5 in total and he did not give it to me, I am a little frustrated with this challenge could someone confirm me if they are 15 survivor I do not feel so expert to hit 15 survivor in a single game.

I play in Xbox One

Captura de pantalla 2020-06-28 a la(s) 04.26.13.png


Comments

  • You have to get 15 hatchet hits in a single game to earn it, if you hit 10 in a match and 5 in the next one it doesnt count.

    The best way to get it is burning BPS and show the survivors you want to farm.

  • You have to hit with a Hatchet 15 times. If you would need to hit 15 different Survivors, it would have been stated in the Challenge.

  • @HectorBrando said:

    You have to get 15 hatchet hits in a single game to earn it, if you hit 10 in a match and 5 in the next one it doesnt count.

    The best way to get it is burning BPS and show the survivors you want to farm.

    Ohhh Farm mmm, ok thanks