Legion voice bug
Does anybody else have a bug that makes legion always have frank voice even when i have full Julie set equipped?
Does anybody else have a bug that makes legion always have frank voice even when i have full Julie set equipped?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
is it any Julie set, or just the default Julie you get when getting Legion? I've seen Julie's in either her Rift outfit or her Day of the Dead costume sound just like their supposed to, even played as her for the challenges and have had no issue.
I have the prestige set
Yeah I have it, made a post in the bug report section, several people also reported the same bug there it must be rather common.
Seems like both the default and prestige may be bugged then. I've heard the Joey/Frank voice on her default, so it isn't shocking to me that her prestige is affected as well.
Yeah I'm encountering this bug as well