A houndmaster killer

Random idea I had for a killer would be a houndmaster killer, he'd move at huntress speed and his power would be sending out a spirit hound, which you'd be in control of, the houndmaster himself would be standing idle while you're in control of the doggo. The hound howls loudly when unleashed, is very fast and has killer instinct at all times on all survivors in the terror radius of the hound, which when it attacks a survivor, they become injured and hindered, the hound cannot down survivors, but with addons, can afflict various status effects and other such things. the houndmaster can also set the hound to watch a specific area, if alerted, the hound can howl, alerting the killer, the survivors can pet the hound when it's set as a watchdog.

Comments

  • dude i had almost the same idea a few days ago but the dog was ai controlled so it would be like 2v4.

  • I think they'd have to be reeeeally careful with how they did it, because I could imagine it either falling to the "really busted" side or the "really weak" side.

    I like the idea and think it'd be interesting though. Especially if they let the player control the hound to a certain degree. I've seen other characters designed like that, usually in fighting game like Rosalina and Luma in Smash Bros, or this one guy with a puppet in a Naruto fighting game I've played before. Those are both characters where they have a "main" part of their body, and then an "extension" that will mimic their moves in a way and be like a 2nd fighting person, or like a clone. I think an idea like that is really cool but you'd have to be very cautious with it because it could easily turn busted.

  • The hound is a spirit hound because of the killers lore: killer trained dogs for a living, a thug killed one of his dogs. Stricken with grief, the killer turned to alcohol due to the entity, and while drunk, found the guy that did it and bludgeoned him to death. Afterwards he found himself in the entity's realm, the spirit of his beloved pet waiting for him

  • Anyone remeber the story Called "Hounds of Zaroff" or "The Most Dangerous Game" that'd be neat, I think its also public domain.