Lol, just got crown on Spirit. Why has nobody mentioned this?
I thought they would move the crown to a more visible area for her, but I didn't expect them to not take her hair into consideration.
I thought they would move the crown to a more visible area for her, but I didn't expect them to not take her hair into consideration.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Multiple people have mentioned this, just FYI. But yeah, it's annoying.
Oni’s crown looks like a hair tie.
How about a face cosmetic to lower the hair- oh wait never mind.
lol yep i found out the hard way cant wear the crown 2 days ago her hair goes in front of her ######### face lmao impeding her view so yeah crown or whatever comes off while in game an actual match ... i was like #########. bugged visually she clearly isnt designed to wear that due to her hairs animation or something
Did they even test this? It literally looks like she's got an onion ring stuck in her hair.
That picture perfectly exemplifies the laziness of BVHR on these free events. If they aren't going to make money from it then they will give little to no effort.
I mean why does it matter, her default hair is atrocious and a crown won't fix that.
Not to mention when you play with the crown it causes her hair to migrate into your camera's FOV when phasing.