The event items should not be this rare...
I've only gotten 3 medkit for 400k bloodpoints on nea. Arnt event items supposed to be extremly common?
Im really hoping that this is a bug...
Tagged:
Trusted
I've only gotten 3 medkit for 400k bloodpoints on nea. Arnt event items supposed to be extremly common?
Im really hoping that this is a bug...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I haven't gotten a medkit or a FL in about 750k on Dwight, I thought they were common as well like the spoopy flashlight and the medkit from the halloween event
Same.
I was hoping to get around 50 of each on nea and nancy but there so damm rare
It's super rare like when the first Halloween event started. In the first Halloween event, the spooky flashlights and spooky medkits were EXTREMLY rare in the bloodweb like these anniversary items are.
I guess we are just unlucky, or maybe it is a bug? I was hoping to get a lot on Dwight and Heather but yeah no luck at all
I dont get many of those either, in the other hand Im getting a ton of gateaus.
Yeah. In the early days of the event, I got cakes on every web and 1 flashlight after like 4 or 5 webs.
I was not seeing the medkit at all. Sure enough, as soon as I escaped with one from a match, the very next bloodweb had one.
Those are the only ones I've encountered and I'm like 15 bloodwebs in at this point. :(
id like to see more items added but i wouldnt want all my event offerings to be replaced for them, im quite enjoying all my offerings lol
Yeah I don't know why they thought these items have to be so rare. I've only got 3 med kits out of a pretty good amount of blood webs. I got a single flashlight from a chest as well. Didn't old events give us a ton to stock up with?
@Peanits@MandyTalk @Almo are the event times meant to be extremly rare or is it a bug?