I'm pleased with the new killer

I'm very pleased with the new killer and her playstyle, it actually takes skill to play her. I can see why she killer mains already have complaints and is disliked already.
 not that her current state is going to be the live version she can change anytime between now and then.

For one I like her ability to deceive survivors and how well she can track survivors but that can be kind of hard for majority of the killer base.

Right now her perks are very strong if used in the right hands it will makes cleansing totems very risky now and lets face it with the new NOED its going to be a lot harder to deal with the killer if you're the obession .

this killer is well balanced and brings new opportunity to the tables with her perks

A new BbQ chilli - a new NOED and the ability to instantly destroy pallets .

What would you mix her perks with ?

Spirit Fury and Enduring will go hand and hand if you decide to freely eat two pallets. the third one you walk into you want even feel it

Haunted grounds will protect your Hex ruin and expose the player who cleans a decoy totem .. but if one thing changes is that the decoy totems shouldn't change to a dull.

Rancor and NOED is going to be toxic but
funny

All in All this is a good killer and very balanced idky why most people hate her already probably killer mains 
wanted something easier which is understandable they need the hand out

but from my view the Devs did a good job with her

I forgot to mention it is great that they put a stop to ability spamming this will force most killers to think about the best opportunity to use their ability and increase their skills when facing a survivor.

we are going in a good direction

Comments

  • @feffrey said:
    SnakeSound222 said:


    feffrey said:


    SnakeSound222 said:


    feffrey said:

    Killers review bomb every time a Dev streams and attack them because "Something is too hard for them" or if a survivors perk is too fast.
    They come here looking to fight with any survivor that suggest anything about a killer.

    lets stay on topic this killer is in a perfect spot of balance 
    what needs to be changed

    What universe are you from? In this universe, Killers never review bombed over 2.1.0. It was the entitled Survivors. You either need to check what universe you’re in or stop lying.

    I'm just stating facts .. every season if not every day a killer complains about survivors being  OP when its the other way around.
     Survivors have a small chance at surviving the trial... just saying

    Dude, where were you in July when 2.1.0 dropped? It was impossible to not see a thread on the forums and Reddit that Steam was being review bombed by Survivors who were upset about the Exhaustion nerfs and other Killer buffs. Again, you’re either lying or you’re just continuing with your bait attempts.

    Umm I don't see any survivor complaining now? I wonder why

    Because she's a garbage killer, free wins for them.

  • yeet said:

    @feffrey said:
    SnakeSound222 said:


    feffrey said:


    SnakeSound222 said:


    feffrey said:

    Killers review bomb every time a Dev streams and attack them because "Something is too hard for them" or if a survivors perk is too fast.
    They come here looking to fight with any survivor that suggest anything about a killer.

    lets stay on topic this killer is in a perfect spot of balance 
    what needs to be changed

    What universe are you from? In this universe, Killers never review bombed over 2.1.0. It was the entitled Survivors. You either need to check what universe you’re in or stop lying.

    I'm just stating facts .. every season if not every day a killer complains about survivors being  OP when its the other way around.
     Survivors have a small chance at surviving the trial... just saying

    Dude, where were you in July when 2.1.0 dropped? It was impossible to not see a thread on the forums and Reddit that Steam was being review bombed by Survivors who were upset about the Exhaustion nerfs and other Killer buffs. Again, you’re either lying or you’re just continuing with your bait attempts.

    Umm I don't see any survivor complaining now? I wonder why

    Because she's a garbage killer, free wins for them.

    Who is them? Some of you guys so quick to say that all survivors want the weakest killer in the game. Having a weak killer in the game will suck when playing survivor. I personally do not like going into matches when it is a nurse and the player is not good with her. 

    I love the design aspect of this new killer, I am not able to play as her but her power seems very interesting. As of now only thing I can do is go off of everyone word but let’s not make it seem like all survivors want a weak killer. There are people who play both sides. 
  • feffrey said:
    The killer is honestly where she needs to be.

    what more could you ask for?  a easy win?
    From a survivors perspective...
  • feffrey said:
    feffrey said:
    feffrey said:
    Killers review bomb every time a Dev streams and attack them because "Something is too hard for them" or if a survivors perk is too fast.
    They come here looking to fight with any survivor that suggest anything about a killer.

    lets stay on topic this killer is in a perfect spot of balance 
    what needs to be changed
    What universe are you from? In this universe, Killers never review bombed over 2.1.0. It was the entitled Survivors. You either need to check what universe you’re in or stop lying.
    I'm just stating facts .. every season if not every day a killer complains about survivors being  OP when its the other way around.
     Survivors have a small chance at surviving the trial... just saying
    Dude, where were you in July when 2.1.0 dropped? It was impossible to not see a thread on the forums and Reddit that Steam was being review bombed by Survivors who were upset about the Exhaustion nerfs and other Killer buffs. Again, you’re either lying or you’re just continuing with your bait attempts.
    Umm I don't see any survivor complaining now? I wonder why
    Because those same Survivors that were complaining about having to actually try to win are now happy that the Spirit isn’t good and that the devs caved in to their demands and buffed Survivors. If Spirit was a good Killer and Survivors hadn’t gotten buffed, I guarantee you they would still be whining.
  • @SnakeSound222 said:
    feffrey said:


    SnakeSound222 said:


    feffrey said:


    SnakeSound222 said:


    feffrey said:

    Killers review bomb every time a Dev streams and attack them because "Something is too hard for them" or if a survivors perk is too fast.
    They come here looking to fight with any survivor that suggest anything about a killer.

    lets stay on topic this killer is in a perfect spot of balance 
    what needs to be changed

    What universe are you from? In this universe, Killers never review bombed over 2.1.0. It was the entitled Survivors. You either need to check what universe you’re in or stop lying.

    I'm just stating facts .. every season if not every day a killer complains about survivors being  OP when its the other way around.
     Survivors have a small chance at surviving the trial... just saying

    Dude, where were you in July when 2.1.0 dropped? It was impossible to not see a thread on the forums and Reddit that Steam was being review bombed by Survivors who were upset about the Exhaustion nerfs and other Killer buffs. Again, you’re either lying or you’re just continuing with your bait attempts.

    Umm I don't see any survivor complaining now? I wonder why

    Because those same Survivors that were complaining about having to actually try to win are now happy that the Spirit isn’t good and that the devs caved in to their demands and buffed Survivors. If Spirit was a good Killer and Survivors hadn’t gotten buffed, I guarantee you they would still be whining.

    ...and review bomb...

1 2 ›