Can we remove the screen blood splatter after a hit pls?
I reeeeallly dislike this vfx it's nearly as worse as the red screen vfx when you got stunned.
I reeeeallly dislike this vfx it's nearly as worse as the red screen vfx when you got stunned.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
There should be an option to disable it, but some people like it.
Actually what happened to the red screen FX? I remember how horrible it was when Ghostface was on the PTB but I'm pretty sure it was toned down to be subtle. Was it axed completely?
IMHO the bloody screen is fine, I just wish it didn't play from ranged attacks. I remember a few times where I got a huntress hatchet hit and blood splattered on the screen from very far away, and it was kind of immersion breaking.
Forum made a outrage and devs removed it if j remember correctly lol
Yea, i remember that... it was actually making my head pounding like after being hit by the sledgehammer...
Which makes me thinking... oni should have a legendary skin of a constrctor worker, where he would use a sledgehammer during his power.
Probably won't happen, unless they decide to customize powers... which i doubt.