Тurning off chat, insults, threats
Constant insults in the chat.
When will you make it possible to disable chat via the menu?
I hate chat in this game!
Constant insults in the chat.
When will you make it possible to disable chat via the menu?
I hate chat in this game!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Wait you can't disable the chat?? (I'm a PS4 player)
That's actually ridiculous. They should add a filter.
I want to turn it off forever, and not temporarily until the next match.
i play on ps4 and steam and really they should just remove it don't do anything but spread toxicity
There is always gonna be players with bad attitudes, removing chat entirely (even as an optional thing) discourages postive community interaction too. I'd say just hide the chat from yourself if you don't like to see it and assume to get hate/insults. You could also do yourself a solid and get a thicker skin and not care so much about what others say to you. However, if they are right in what they say, eg complaining about your gameplay (camping, tunneling) maybe learn to understand that they have a right to be annoyed, since you made their match boring and miserable. Either way, there are things you can do about end-game chat.