First 10 Minutes Today
Logged on, first survivor game on and I get a DS respecting Wraith that stood back every time a stupid random unhooked not only me but the other 2 aswell, just to immediately hit me back down. Funny thing is, you're able to see the crown wearing Wraith in invisibility cause of the crown aura so they couldnt have missed him. Needless to say, I already dont want to play this miserable game anymore today not only cause of this but everything buggy also. Just no fun either side right now.
If youd like, feel free to share your first 10 minutes of today.
Comments
My first 10 minutes consisted of me playing PH against a SWF team doing a conga line through Lery's. Seriously, no joke. They just stood there in a line crouching along. They all died of course, and I was told I was very disrepectful for not acknowledging the conga line. I mean, whatever's fun I guess.
My first 10 min: Played a match against a Myers. I got a irri key out of the chest (because you know balanced btw). Myers killed 2 people AND slugged the 3rd Guy because he was sweating for the 4k. I found the Hatch and I escaped.
I got called hacker because he believed the Hatch only spawns when there is only 1 gen is left......
Gremlins... Gremlins everywhere.
Also what was it like, duh duh duh duh duhhh SLAM, duh duh duh duh duhhh SLAM 🤣
I tried to play survivor today. First 10 minutes, got left on hook in two matches to die on first hook. And this was after I completed a gen one match, first, and two the next match, and tried to run the killer. So, it isn't like I was an immersive player doing nothing for the team.
Yep. Okay then. Logged out, fired up Overwatch. At least over there, 8 games out of 10, my teammates aren't complete vegetables.
I actually believe it might be time to uninstall this #########-show again.
Okay: Killed 3 Survivors.
My first 10 minutes today i had at least a 3 man, possibly 4 head on squad with a cocky annoying claud on their team. I hadnt even finished mt coffee yet and they found ruin before tge first gen popped. I managed to keep my cool. Only chased claud when i knew i had time, slaughtered all 4 and got merciless with 1 gen left
I mean do u expect the Wraith to take the 5 seconds stun from ds? Its not his fault your teammates are braindead and unhook in front of him without borrowed time. There should be a mechanic like when u are on the ground to stop the safe action if u hold shift or smth they can't save u from the hook.