Fun fact: If you've never get DSed before, then you're probably not a veteran killer.
Let's be real, a veteran killer can apply so much pressure to survivors that he lost track of who's downed, hooked, and who have just been unhooked, so he eats DS constantly because of CAmPiNg and TuNnelLiNG.
But of course there are some people that has big brain which can keep track of everyone.
Also, that doesn't mean every killers that gets DSed are veteran killers. :)
Comments
I has big brain, but I hate when DS should be gone, but nah take the stun for tunneling xD
I get dsed, but not very often. I've been playing the game since 2017. Usually I like to slug people I know have been unhooked (unless they play the same character, then idk lol). It's possible to apply pressure and not hook people.
Guess I'm not veteran enough though.
I completely ignore the existence of DS and just do my best to kill survivors as quickly and efficiently as possible. However, I've started to actively go out of my way to never hook the same survivor twice in a row if no DS is present. I consider it incentive for survivors to stop using DS.
Then you're luckier than me :)
I got DSed far frequent when playing as Oni lol.. Downed people so fast that i got confused and get DS for tunnelling.
I mainly play Freddy with Wraith and Doc on the side when I wanna spice things up a bit- I prefer applying pressure through fear to touch a gen (hi surveillance I love you) rather than kill rushing people. I find it much more fun to make people suffer than it is to just kill em off.
Wow that's honourable action. I guess i'll do the same when i have the chance..
But i think i already been doing the same thing as well, because i only go for unhooker, and usually the moment i meet the unhooked survivor, i already hooked other survivors miles away.