BOND OR DARK SENSE
So I need an aura reading perk and I'm not sure if I want bond or dark sense. I am leaning towards bond but I would love to hear your opinion ๐
So I need an aura reading perk and I'm not sure if I want bond or dark sense. I am leaning towards bond but I would love to hear your opinion ๐
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Once you have enough understanding of the game, Bond can tell you where the killer is, just as much as Dark Sense can
From these two, I chose Bond, but I personally like Empathy better. It can cover the entire map and when it lights up, you know where someone is and that the killer is there too. Also, you can see their aura from far away and go heal them, if you want.
I dont know why would you pick dark sense its not that good if you want to see the killer pick alert instead
Definitely Bond. It's always useful, just like Empathy.