What "main" am I?

Okay, so I have have been trying to figure this out for quite a while now, some insight from both sides would be appreciated.

When I first started playing, had been following and watching the game since it was first released (console player aka pre-ordered IMMEDIATELY), so the first thing I choose to do is play survivor. Really enjoyed it, and for the better part of 6 months, only played killer once every 30 games or so.
However, when I did play the killer, I would DESTROY. I wasn't watching pros or anything either. I was watching mainly Achievement Hunter and Funhaus play.
So, decided after those first 6 months and prestiging my survivor a couple of times that I would work on killers, cause why not.

My stats as of writing this are:
- A single survivor at III-50 (my play style is stealth, so no DS or SH), with an average rank of 16-15.
- Two killers at 50 (no prestige), as well as ones at 40, 35, 30 and 20 respectively. Average killer rank 10-9.

I have fun playing as both. Depending on the day, can play as either one. The main reason I have not prestiged my killers is because I feel no need. I got the prestige achievements with my survivor, don't feel its worth doing again for a bloody top.

Comments

  • Lol, Funhaus didn't play a lot, but Adam as Killer was ######### amazing: "Hi." Survivor gets slashed to the ground
    I see you said you pre-ordered immediately. Which means you got it day 1. Day 1 means everyone's learning. Everyone learning means they suck.
    To me, you're definitely a Survivor main who plays Killer sometimes. Nothing wrong with that, that's just how i see it.

  • Boss said:

    I see you said you pre-ordered immediately. Which means you got it day 1. Day 1 means everyone's learning. Everyone learning means they suck.
    To me, you're definitely a Survivor main who plays Killer sometimes. Nothing wrong with that, that's just how i see it.

    I did preorder, but I play killer regularly now. Probably about on par with my survivor. Like, early days when it got released, I barely played the killer. Its only in the past 5-6 months that I decided to have a crack and from the beginning, being the killer was WAY easier than being survivor. Even as I get into the mid-higher ranks. I still have fun, but I challenge myself by mixing up killers and perks and am usually successful.

    Probably making more of a case for killer main at the moment, but just trying to provide as much info as possible.
  • If you have had physiological damage from survivors as killer you are probably a killer main. But if you have done physiological to a killer then probably survivor main.
  • Zagrid said:
    If you have had physiological damage from survivors as killer you are probably a killer main. But if you have done physiological to a killer then probably survivor main.
    ...... Wot.

    You mean like receive salt after a match? Pretty much every game haha but the community is a lot more toxic on the console versions, so I think if anything its just normal.

    I just imagine the players I killed (that send hate messages) are predominantly Fortnight players ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • You know, the world isn't divided between killer and survivor mains. I for example enjoy a lot more playing killer, but I play survivor a bit more because for playing killer I need the right mindset to play well. Should I be considered a survivor main? Not at all.
    The point is, you can just be a player that enjoys both the roles instead of sticking to just one and have no clue of what it's like on the other side.

  • Just say that you play DBD and call it that. They're two different type of games. When I'm playing survivor, I'm a survivor main and the killer is a bot as far as I'm concerned. When I play killer, I'm a killer main and survivors are pesky mosquitoes that I must swat!
    I play both equally and I like both games just as much.. as different as they are.

  • There is an easy system to check whether you are survivor or killer main
    Do you think killers are too weak?
    Yes => killer main
    No => survivor main

  • i'm a killer main. i'm sure of it.... i see the killer side on issues and i play killer 90% of the time. i play survivor occasionally but its not much fun. most of the time i just feel sidelined.... here i am fixing a gen while somewhere else has some real exciting ######### going down.... lame.... but as a killer, i know wherever i am thats the MOST exciting part of the map. even if i'm just scaring birds and kicking gens.... killers rock. and killing beats the hell out of 'generator repair simulator'.... :D

  • I love how people who play this game are so quick to want a label slapped on them. Killer main? Survivor main? Who cares?