I think I'm being harassed by a hacker
I can't confirm this but since yesterday, I've been dealing with killers that can see me through walls, through pallet loops with no visibility, they see me no matter if I'm far or I'm close whenever a teammate is hooked, it doesn't even matter if I go into a locker, they find me. They can also see everybody clearly since I've observed them beeline straight to a survivor well hidden no matter what position on the map they are in. The worst part is I think they have the ability to take me into their lobby since I haven't gotten a normal killer since yesterday.
They always have different names, always different killers. I first noticed this when they were using a huntress and they would always, always know where everybody is. I have 1.9k hours on this game and before anyone say it may be add-ons that can see through walls etc. believe me it's not. They could do this with Freddy, bee-line to me if they are in rage mode Oni, blink to me directly with nurse, you get the gist.
This would be just funny to me if it's just one lobby, it's fine really. I just brush off idiots who cheats on this game because it's not that common. This one though, I really think I triggered them by looping or flashlighting them or something so now I'b being targeted.
If any mods can suggest what I do? I've been reporting these killers everytime but everyone knows that feature is useless. Thank you.
Comments
Record and report it. This could be the same guy constantly changing his name.
You should keep trying to hide in lockers. Do it randomly, and always when they hook.
That seems like the best way to really guarantee if they are cheating or not. There is no way they could actually know you are in the locker without cheating, and if they aren't cheating, they definitely won't be finding you that often in lockers, especially if you do it outside of their terror radius or something.
I installed this ghastly NVIDIA geforce experience just for this. I'm recording all my games now, thanks for the feedback so far.
Any of you guys heard about something like this?
Have you checked if you have OoO equipped?
Sry I had to ..
No, I don't use OoO since I call myself a killer main and I can empathize with them that it really isn't a fun experience. I don't even run DS most of the time but I'm running it now since this dude just keeps tunneling me to death
I installed this ghastly NVIDIA geforce experience just for this.
If you are on Windows try Win (Windows Button) + G to open the game bar. That can record too and I think it is installed by default on Windows.
That's understandable lol I was just being a punk btw
But it did make me think of a match I played the other night. I had black incense on the plague and kept wondering why I could see this one players aura from across the map. I thought they were running OoO so I just ignored them. I kept staring at the end game results trying to find who had the OoO equipped before I realized it was the black incense doing it's work ๐
Oh yeah, I forgot about this one, thanks for the reminder!
I also check the killer add-ons at end game and I pretty much know the 'wall hack' add-ons for the killers that have them but nothing of the sort I've seen can explain how they can see me.
I do know however that right now, there's a bug that you can't see any perks and add-ons randomly so there's that hurdle I need to figure out too.
Good thing you can check profiles after the game to get their steam ID and report them.
Oh wait...
LMAO, I thought my game is just bugging out since I can't check
Ermm anyone thought on BBQ and Chili or are you trolling this poor soul.
Not sure if it's a "bug," since those seem to crop up everywhere. What I will say though is, this is a perfect opportunity for hackers to come out, now that profiles can't be checked afterwards.