2 years later
"Just give her time, learn how to play her, she is not low tier, she is top tier. I dunno, play another 2 years, she is fine."
"Just give her time, learn how to play her, she is not low tier, she is top tier. I dunno, play another 2 years, she is fine."
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dont forget that survivors have collision with her so if you stop suddenly you come out of phase and hit them . The husk bodyblocks survivors too. What i think that could be nice is that Marks are left by the survivors no matter what (unless in a locker or similar) and the blood bug where the blood spilled BEFORE the phase should stay as a feature.
I think its too early to Yell UP or buff buff buff RIGHT now. Give it a week or two of practice and we will see it then.
Funny but for survivors that argument is always fine
Lies and slander hater, you take that back right now !!!!
But in all seriousness we're taking her possible shortcomings too seriously this soon after launch. I want to see how she handles after a week or so. By then there'll have been plenty of data to pore over as well as for both sides to get to know her better.
same only killer i wont be buying. others should follow suit. even if i know they wont. devs will realise if we talk with our wallets instead of ignoring feedback on her.
Yeah, and it will be too late to provide another, the same feedback, because the PTB will be over. The dev logic like "All negative feedback is untrue, because it is too soon to provide it, but all positive feedback is the best proof, that Rin is good" is just hypocrisy in it's pure form. The killer is weak, and will be even weaker after said one week. Even streamers, who claimed she is OK, now sees how weak she is and change their mind about her.
I come back to this?! How dare you guys leave me out of the war! Just kidding. I just don't like people acting like complete dou*hebags for no reason when its a DISCUSSION ON A FORUM for a reason. No need to not add anything constructive but just go straight to enticing a fight? Nah. I dislike that. My ideas could be thrown in the garbage and guess what? I'm cool with that because it's their game and they have the power but it's a PTB and if I want to describe what I feel would be best for her in my own opinion as a Rank 1 now compared to a Rank 3 when the PTB started, I will without the insults from a random guy who doesn't seem to care but is here to throw insults. I play at high Rank and I know what it feels like to play a GUESSING game instead of strategy. It just gets me irritated when someone comes out of nowhere to bash someone on a FORUM because they don't like it and don't want to discuss anything. It's a FORUM, not a dictatorship.
Besides, the hissing (even TRUETALENT HAS SAID THIS) is overly loud and makes hearing survivors almost impossible, the blood showing is a BUG and the scratches disappear in grass and tall grass. In the end, you'll just playing a GUESSING game, NOT A STRATEGY GAME against a survivor and TRUETALENT EVEN SAYS THAT. It's not skill, its lucky guesses if you catch someone.
Guessing game with 20s cooldown.
Just because you're trash doesn't mean she is low tier. Freddy is considered low tier (VERY low tier) and yet i'm still getting 4 kills at rank 10-4. Maybe try getting better?
Rank 10-4? Good for you. Get good survivors and come talk to me then.
Do I really need to post these screens, where I 4k with her against SWF teams? I do not have time to tell you why she is weak, because you can find it in this thread. Besides, I do not believe that I can somehow reach to you, so I won't weven try.
It might be giving me rank 1s now and again because there is almost no one playing survivor at my rank (rank 6) but they are able to gen rush, loop (Basically everything rank 1s do) quite effectively. Learn how to counter rank 1 survivors and every killer can be top tier.
So get gud is your answer to the new killer and every killer, even when their is FACTS to back up my claim that some are superior and others are super weak to the point, its a joke to play them at Rank 1? I shall GET GUD like I do every rank reset and get Rank 1 on Survivor and Killer like always and sit in my corner because facts don't mean nothing if another killer kills 4 people sometimes :C
@AStupidMonkeyy
Seems I've struck a nerve there
I use facts, not one hit wonders to make my claims. I 4-Man sometimes with Freddy at Rank 1 but its obvious that they aren't the best and then I get good survivors who gen rush, teabag at the exit gate and just ruin the game because certain killers don't have the power to stop it and are too offering dependent. Good survivors and normal survivors are completely different animals. I'm pretty good at surviving at Rank 1. I usually escape after being tunneled all match because I know my loops but if my teammates are screwing around, we all will die even though everyone is Rank 1. Skill isn't always the defining line on this game. It's based upon what the survivors are doing, if they are skilled at what they do, know the loops and just generally gen rush you or not. Normal Rank 1's screw up a lot, stay near a hooked survivor and wait without regards to a minute timer on a hook and waste time and don't always loop correctly. Those are the 4-Mans. Really GOOD survivors who know the loops, wait the time limit before unhooking and don't bullsh*t around are the ones that you might get 2 of them if you're lucky. Those are the ones I face a lot at Rank 1 and playing Guess Who with them isn't something I feel like doing.
Well they did just announce some changes to ehr including 24m terror radius, 16 with addon along with other things.
And this is a thing no one asked for, really. I do not thing it is a bad change, but not good either. You see, she can use both small and big TR to her advantage.
Small to jump scares, big to cover the big part of map, leaving survivors uncertain if she is near, or not (she will not be heared in her TR anymore).
The real, good buff would be lowering her horrendous cooldown to 10s, and able her to see auras and blood, as well as being able to walk at lower speed while charging her power. That's what we asked, but instead we got a fix (her, Huntress' and Hag's lunge), a nerf (blood) and a neutral change (her TR).
To be honest her lunge fix isn't THAT big change as removing the ability to see blood, which cripples her even more, making her literally the worst killer in the game.
I think there was some if I remember correctly asking for 24m terror radius but given how many threads got spammed don't know which one it was in.
Lowering her cd too much though would make her completely broken like say a 4 blink Nurse. I would think a 15 second cooldown in exchange for lower ms while charging would be even keeled. Auras and blood could be problematic since she's about the mind games more than about landing ahit automatically.
Because then she'd be like Nurse with the marker letting her know where her blink will land but without having to take up an addon spot for it.
Maybe, I personally did not see such a thread, maybe one streamer asked for this (Monto?).
I don't agree. You see, Nurse can use her power more frequently, she can see the survivors, AND, what is even more important, she can go through objects, while simple pallet/vault completly destroys the Rin. Therefore, I think that 10s cooldown would be more than fair, if we take into account, that she actually can't see the survivor, and to be able to hear him, she needs Stridor. If the survivors run Iron Will, she won't be able to hear them either. Besides, she is the only killer, that has to wait for her power 20s, and that power does not provide her a hit, she can only guess where the survivor might be (and the survivor might just walk away, and she won;t even notice it).
As to the aura reading - to be honest, this would be only survivor's fault, if he heals in the TR of Rin, so she could see him with NC. BBQ won;t be broken, because she just can;t go that fast and that far, as well as Bitter Murmur, and other aura perks (maybe besides Blood Warden, but again, this would be survivors' fault).
As I said, she won;t be a Nurse, because for simple reason - pallets and vaults, solid objects which she can't go through, and the survivors she can't see.
I, presonally, am tired of facing only 3 killers at mid-high ranks, and Rin feels very fun to play against. I am just afraid, nobody will play her after the month after PTB, because she is too weak. Survivors already are adapting, and she is weaker and weaker everyday. The first day, when she looked maybe okayish, after couple of hours it was clear, that she is not a mid-high tier material of a killer. Great aesthetics, great story, but very weak power with the power, which can't recompensate her hinderances.
Don't exclude the Hag
Wow, you did well on your first match as the spirit, it's almost like the survivors have no clue what is happening and still learning how to play her. The fact that he screenshot you post is the first/second match you played with her doesn't prove your point that you know how to play her, lmfao.
Bad killers will continue to whine on the forum instead of practising and getting better. lul
Are you meme'ing ?
It's look like.
No, he is just a survivor, don;t bother to get to him with logic, he does not know such word.
kek. In other thread "HEHE, I BET YOU CAN;T 4K WITH HER, SO YOU ARE WHINING"
here - "HEHE, SO WHAT, YOU ARE KILLING WITH HER, DOESN;T MEAN YOU CAN PLAY HER, BECAUSE REASONS XDDDDD"
Do you recognise how silly you look?
"JUST BRIK DI BALLET, KILLAHZ WANTZ 4K EVRITIM, SHOLD VI START ON HUUKZ OR WHA" - go meme survivor somewhere else, troll.
PS. - https://scr.hu/MW4d5qG https://scr.hu/YgVDrNW from yesterday, just for you. Now you can find another brilliant "argument", which will fit in your ochiboy doctrine.
"hes a survivor" massive LOL.
"which will fit in your ochiboy doctrine. " Ochido, again, lol. His content is trash, he is trash at this game.
So - you have some kills, but your rank is 15, it was 13 the other day - so you've managed to derank in PTB. I rest my case, you're just bad at the game, but it's ok - you can get better. Also, 4king at rank 15, must be difficult, lul.
Also - the PTB went live on the 28th August (Tuesday) and you've only got her to level 22, which means you've not really been playing her at all (but still deranking playing other killers, lul).
Like, i think you might just have to play more and get better with practice my dude.
"Hello, fellow killer mains" - killers and 50/50 players don;t behave like your kind.
Guess what, when you download the normal version, and then download PTB version again, your rank resets. But how could you know, you did not played it.
Yeah, but those survivors with DS, SB and other crutches must be newbs, amirite?
You just prove my point again.
See above.
Don;t call me a "dude", friend.
Trying to nitpick and grasp any strawman arguments huh ?
Pathetic, as usual.
@RSB
I think if people are going to complain about how bad a killer is, they should actually invest time into them, level 22 is nothing at all, especially considering hes popping survivor puddings in his matches.
"strawman" lol
Don't feed the troll, do no respond to him, he will starve, and die slowly within his toxicity.
calls someone toxic
has account restrictions
ok bud.
Because peoples like you are reporting him for expriming his opinion, not the usual trollish shits you all like to throw at eachother.
At the same time, obvious troll posts, creating multiple bait thread, stay untouched.
I feel only loath for you all.
"Because peoples like you are reporting him for expriming his opinion, not the usual trollish shits you all like to throw at eachother."
I only report spam on the forum tbh - there was only one users posts I used to report and he has since been banned.
"At the same time, obvious trolls, creating multiple bait thread, stay untouched."
Hilarious, lets look at my troll discussions I've created, I'll post the titles.
"The Event Is Live!!"
"Make the reaction text/numbers larger."
"Did The Patch Release For PS4/XB1 Too?"
sounds like the troll discussions is a strawman argument, as it clearly doesn't apply to me and therefore is irrelevant.
Wow - I'm such a freaking troll, god damned.
@SenzuDuck
Anyone with more than 2 braincells can figure that by your way of writing and arguing.
So instead of counter arguing you go with an insult, fantastic.
Have a lovely day, Giche.
@SenzuDuck
You're confirming what i said, there's no insult there.
And i assume, thanks for the report
They see things, that insult their big ego everywhere.
The kind of people who point out a pin in your eye, but do not see a log in their's.