Could we get a separate slot for a crown cosmetic?
The crown with a default heads are kinda meh.
The crown with a default heads are kinda meh.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would be hella nice with the corpse paint Jeff
Fengs bowlcut with the crown doesnt work with any of my cosmetics so id like this option too.
I wish, a majority of the base head pieces look ugly with my usual outfits.
idk why we cant have the crowns work on every headpiece, its not on the actual head so i doubt itd be hard to implement
TBH, i was surprised to discover it wasnt the case... it would open a new type of cosmetic (aura cosmetics)
I think it's be cool if they could tie it to like, a charm or something. Like if you have the charm equipped the crown appears.
I expected it to be like this originally
but I also expected the offerings to work sooo