Did the Entity let everyone pack some luggage before she took them?

They have so many outfits.


Was it right she caught Quentin by surprise like that? ๐Ÿ˜Ÿ

Comments

  • I don't think the entity has a gender. Js.

  • I think She just creates the outfits the same way She created the realms - from the minds of the killers and survivors. Then there are the Auric Cells, which you can apparently use to make anything in Her realm, if you know how.

  • @Orion said:

    I think She just creates the outfits the same way She created the realms - from the minds of the killers and survivors. Then there are the Auric Cells, which you can apparently use to make anything in Her realm, if you know how.

    Yeah, she probably used her silks. I guess she has some compassion after all?? But still, what did Quentin do to displeased her???

  • His gremlin-like face and Freddy's weird, and slightly uncomfortable, rant about how his eyes sparkle as he bleeds out or something probably.

    Like, Im not saying She has a problem with him; just that maybe She was a bit hasty indulging Kruegers requests. (She also probably doesnt answer his calls anymore too tbh.)

  • @Buttercake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1389840#Comment_1389840

    Yeah, she probably used her silks. I guess she has some compassion after all?? But still, what did Quentin do to displeased her???

    I'm not familiar with cosmetics. What happened with Quentin's?

  • Either.

    1. They are alternative versions of the character
    2. These clothes are lying down in the fog from the other survivors & killers who couldn't survive
    3. They are creations from the entity mind as someone said above


  • @Orion said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1389848#Comment_1389848

    I'm not familiar with cosmetics. What happened with Quentin's?

    He only has the outfit he showed up in! Nothing else. Not even a crown... ๐Ÿ˜ž

  • @Buttercake said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1389905#Comment_1389905

    He only has the outfit he showed up in! Nothing else. Not even a crown... ๐Ÿ˜ž

    NVM, I thought maybe he had a bathing suit outfit that I didn't know about and totally wouldn't purchase.

  • Well, "she" dose a lot of penetrating on a daily basis lol.

    And is also an eldritch horror type of creature, the living concept of horror.

  • @UberSolus said:

    I don't think the entity has a gender. Js.

    @Weeb_H_Toast said:

    Well, "she" dose a lot of penetrating on a daily basis lol.

    And is also an eldritch horror type of creature, the living concept of horror.

    The reason people refer to the Entity as "she" AFAIK is because in the French version of the game (the ones the Devs are most likely to get right since it's the native language of Quebec (according to this Wikipedia page, 77% of all Quebecans are frankophones, and 95% speak it as a first or second language)) the Entity is referred to using feminine pronouns, not masculine ones.

  • @Weeb_H_Toast said:

    Well, "she" dose a lot of penetrating on a daily basis lol.

    And is also an eldritch horror type of creature, the living concept of horror.

    Yeah! How does people not know she is Shub-Niggurath ???

  • i can just imagine how it went if the title is taken literally

    "Alright, pig, Amanda? can i call you Amanda? anyway, listen i know you're bleeding out on the floor and everything, but i'm here to make you a deal. i'll let you keep playing the game and all if you come with me, i just need you to put people up on meat hooks so they can be sacrificed to me. deal?... I'll assume your gurgling means yes. ok, just go get a suitcase full of whatever you wanna bring then step into that fog when you're ready. see ya in the fog piggy"

  • Amanda hurriedly tries to cram 29 pig heads into the luggage.

    "They wont all fit!!" ๐Ÿท๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ

  • Yeah, the Entity always tells people to bring spare changes of clothes before coming to their appointment.