4th year event thoughts
I was looking forward to this event, but have to admit I am a bit disappointed.
This is what makes an event worthy for me,
- Extra Bloodpoints (in this event we haven't seen any extra points due to both offering bug and by design. +750 extra points for crown escape/finish trial seems a bit low
- Special event cosmetics (The way cosmetics unlocks doesn't contribute to event in any way. Just login thats it? Plus cosmetics too common to use, not interesting event type)
- Special event items (like med-kits, flishlights or firecrakers. In this event the rarity of them getting from bloodweb or chests are too rare. Like ultra rare. I put 1M to a character an only get 2 items. and 1 cake per a level. It is too frustrating.
- In-game activities (in this event crown picking. It is not rewarding or challenging, so after unlocking it for every character which took me 1 day, crowns lost any meaning to me.)
So this event fails as an event imo. I understand that not everyone wants the same things out of events. But isn't it the point of having an event. Getting something different for a period of time. And DBD has 3 major events in a year. Halloween, Lunar, and Anniversary. Is it wrong to expect more of these events?
Comments