When was legacy date-time cut off?
When EXACTLY was the cut off? 23. Nov 2016 11:59 pm? Which time zone?
Because I had someone in my lobby with legacy but his achievement dates are set on 24. Nov
When EXACTLY was the cut off? 23. Nov 2016 11:59 pm? Which time zone?
Because I had someone in my lobby with legacy but his achievement dates are set on 24. Nov
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'd assume 11:59pm EST, since that's the timezone BHVR is based in, but since I started a year later I have less than no idea.
The 23. or 24. November?
According to the dbd wiki, "The deadline was 24 November 2016."
These were released before patch 1.3.0 which was December 6, 2016. Going by the wording on the wiki though, I'd say the cut off was the start of the 24th, and so it's possible to attain these on 24th since you can be 14 hours ahead on Australia (Canberra Act).
It's possible, definitely. Again, though, I'm not sure since I wasn't playing then.