Blue sapling siren outfit
Where can i get this the only thing available from the store is a green version?
Where can i get this the only thing available from the store is a green version?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It was an Outfit of the second Rift. It will appear in the store, eventually, the Devs said that it will take at least 6 months for the Outfits to be released in the store.
Wait, so the outfits from the rift are not exclusive? That's not fair.
They weren't ever promised to be. Right from the start we were told they'd be released between 6 months and a year away
If you buy the Rift Pass, you will get a lot of Cosmetics for a cheaper price than in the Shop. And you get to use them earlier than players who dont buy the Rift Pass or dont get them over the Rift.
Those in the free pass too? I didn't know about this, I thought these outfit were limited and that's why I ever buy the remaining levels, just in case.
What about the charms?
Charms afaik would remain exclusive only because there's no place in the store to buy charms. I don't know about the free pass but om pretty sure they'd be there too.
Thanks for letting me know, I was a bit worried because I didn't played a lot with the actual pass, and I didn't wanted to pay to get level 70. ^^