Ghastly Gateau Not Read Until Tuesday?

Seeing as the weekend is coming up, I don’t believe I’ve ever seen a hot fix or update during the weekends.

Monday’s are when the devs are back in the office, probably doing final testing to make sure the end product is released as intended.

Meaning Ghastly Gateau’s may NOT be ready until Tuesday, the week after the event.

Comments

  • lets hope it will be fixed today otherwise it would sucks seriously to wait whole 4 days for fix...

  • Wasnt there something with PS4 that Updates are released on Tuesday? Something that a Patch or Hotfix needs to be approved by Sony?

    Have something in my head like this, but my mind might be tricking me.

    I just hope that they extend the event. They did this in the past.

  • Since they're working from home, it really shouldn't be a problem to fix it over the weekend. It's a shame they've let their event stay broken.

  • yeah thats what im thinking it wil not be fixed becasue of the consoles. Honestly they should just release it whereever they can and for rest of platforms give them some rewards etc