Prestiging with event items

Event items should stay after prestiging... when I have items such as a third year party streamer that are impossible to get now, I really don't want to prestige because I don't want to lose it. I'm a collector and I like to always keep at least one limited-time item to just have and losing them really deters me from prestiging my main character.

Comments

  • @chase131119 said:

    Event items should stay after prestiging... when I have items such as a third year party streamer that are impossible to get now, I really don't want to prestige because I don't want to lose it. I'm a collector and I like to always keep at least one limited-time item to just have and losing them really deters me from prestiging my main character.

    I agree with you, I still have the bbq item for killers on trapper, I don't prestige him because of that, I don't want to prestige bill, meg, spirit, huntress,oni, because of the pestula petals. I wish we could just keep event items and older stuff like old map offerings etc.

  • Hoarding virtual items can't be healthy. Best to learn to let go, bucko.

  • Why not just stay 50, use up whatever you have left and then P up so you have a ######### ton of blood to level with???

  • @SpookyStabby said:

    Why not just stay 50, use up whatever you have left and then P up so you have a ######### ton of blood to level with???

    Because I like to keep 1 limited-time item as a collection, it's impossible to get them now.

  • This is why I am leaning toward just leveling my P3 characters but the fast bloodpoint prestiging over the next two weeks is very tempting.

  • What's the benefit of prestige if it only gives the bloody outfits?

  • This is why I'll never prestige my Meg. Event items/offerings plus all the BP I already put in to her for perks.

  • @honestscript said:

    What's the benefit of prestige if it only gives the bloody outfits?

    Some say you get rarer items/offerings in the bloodwebs but I don’t think that’s confirmed

    also in the Q&A before the anniversary stream the devs said there might come new prestige rewards! Nothing else was said about it though.

  • @honestscript said:

    What's the benefit of prestige if it only gives the bloody outfits?

    I have nothing better to do now, might as well start P3ing characters

  • @chase131119 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1387526#Comment_1387526

    Because I like to keep 1 limited-time item as a collection, it's impossible to get them now.

    Wait, they no longer appear??? Event over?