Roughly how many bloodpoints to get to level 15?
Wanting to know for prestige reasons :)
Wanting to know for prestige reasons :)
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Bloodweb is procedurally generated, so the totals will vary based on what you get in your webs. It's taken me way more than 250k to get Ghost Face to level 15 for example.
If you need tips on farming, the Ghastly Gateau is a great way to get BP quickly. It's bugged to have a personal 140% boost rather than a stackable gamewide 104% boost, so using some Gateaus as a killer is a great way rack up points quickly. I average anywhere between 25k to almost 60k after a match.
Even better when paired with BBQ & Chili! Ultimate trifecta when coupled with BPS+Ghastly Gateau, yummy bloodpoints
I’d say anywhere between 275K to 325K
280K for level 15
160K for level 10
60K for level 5
I made sure to not waste anything by getting more than 1 thing locked at a time and I spent 297,000 bloodpoints to level my nurse to 15 it'll probably take you about 260,000-330,000 depending on what you get and if you waste items/perks.