PTB Wraith
Should I try to play Wraith, or is everyone still in the "If it isn't new Killer, I am quitting" mode?
Should I try to play Wraith, or is everyone still in the "If it isn't new Killer, I am quitting" mode?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Try playing him, I've seen him a lot on PTB and looks like Wraith is somewhere in upper-mid tier now.
I played Wraith last night about 3 times. First game I got destroyed... but in the last game, I actually had somebody ragequit the moment they realized it was Wraith.
He actually has some teeth now, although he's still kinda meh with no add-ins.