Which teachable perks (if any) should I unlock on Deathslinger and Pyramid Head?
Keeping in mind that I use almost every killer aside from The Nurse, Wraith, Hillbilly, Leatherface, and The Plague. That said, I don't want to crowd my perk pool with unnecessary perks that won't get too much use. I play on PS4 if that helps or narrows it down a bit more.
I'm looking at Dead Man's Switch & Hex: Retribution for Deathslinger and Trail of Torment & Deathbound for Pyramid Head. Am I wrong to think these are the way to go? I think Trail of Torment could work with quite a few killers.
Comments
I'd go for Dead Man's Switch, Hex: Retribution and Deathbound. The rest is just weak and not worth using at all. You can also use Gearhead to protect generators if you don't have anything better.
Do NOT get trail of torment. The perk is useless.
Trail of Torment is hilarious on Freddy tho.
Bonk the Gen and teleport away. Survivors won't know a thing.
Laughs in Third Seal
I mean yes but even then it's not worth 2 perk slots most of the time.
That's exactly who I had in mind. Huntress could be fun, too. I don't know... I could be wrong about her though.
Chuckles in Predator
Cries in Hex: Ruin