Killer Adepts

So I'm going for 100% trophies. And obviously I need to do merciless with each killer. I'm not sure of the exact requirements for merciless rating. Could anyone explain it to me and offer tips for the harder killers? I've only played killer a little bit and I'm learning a lot from survive with friends and kill your friends.

Right now I only own the 4 newest dlcs but I am planning to buy the rest later.

Comments

  • @Kitty_Paine said:

    So I'm going for 100% trophies. And obviously I need to do merciless with each killer. I'm not sure of the exact requirements for merciless rating. Could anyone explain it to me and offer tips for the harder killers? I've only played killer a little bit and I'm learning a lot from survive with friends and kill your friends.

    Right now I only own the 4 newest dlcs but I am planning to buy the rest later.

    It's best to go for killer adepts while your at the lower ranks simply because the high your killer rank, the more difficult and frustrating it becomes to get the adept achievements.

  • @MigrantTheGreat said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/165381/killer-adepts

    It's best to go for killer adepts while your at the lower ranks simply because the high your killer rank, the more difficult and frustrating it becomes to get the adept achievements.

    This. It took me over 30 matches just to Adept PH against red ranks, and I was only Rank 10. You either need to pray the team you VS is a team of potatoes, or wait till Rank reset to attempt it. Best advice is try get as many points in each catagory as possible. Try not let gens get done too fast, and try not to let survivors escape during chases. Easier said than done, and since it's directly tied to the emblem system, you could have an amazing game and still be screwed over.

  • As ranks are pretty randomized, in ther meaning as well as in the matchmaking, it does not really make a difference when you play it. Once in a while you will also get easy teams in pure red ranks.

    Adept condition is, as I heard, only requiring the double pip, not a 4k. But I can't confirm that, besides that it might be pretty hard to double pip without a 4k. Iridiscent sacrifice is definitely lost, and depending on the game, if just one person died too early on hook or depending on killer power you dont get full malicious or just if the gens go too fast (which can easily happen depending on the adept perks) then you already lost 2 iridiscent and the double pip is gone.

    Depending on my current rank sometimes I decide to depip to green ranks to get downgraded to yellow on rank reset, then you just need 14 emblem points for a double pip. I play uncommon builds or meme stuff or killers I don't like to depip, like nurse or huntress or endgame Wraith with NOED + Bloodwarden. Sometimes with endgame Wraith the survivors even said they had fun, feeling save and grindy, and suddenly they get hardly terrorized by the AFK killer. One said he couldn't stop laughing when I managed to fake some fail swings to extend EGC timer before I hooked that one guy I got down, then moved away a bit to let them unhook, all ran out and got stuck at the warden, before they all died to the entity 10 seconds later. He said "we were like 100% and the game was like nope" ;P I like when sometimes people have fun playing the game. So be creative and do something funny to depip

  • First tip is: putting a map offering good for the killer you're playing, for example, The Game is pretty good with wallhack Wraith. Also don't use instadown add-ons, but use the best ones you have.

    Second tip: pray to god put some potatoes in your match, you completely depends on how survivor plays.

    Third tip: even though you need to tryhard, try to not bother that much, play normally and eventually you will get it.

  • I only know that for the sacrifice one you need to hook 9 survivors at least