40 the maximum Cakes you can carry?
I think someone mentioned it earlier. I am at 40 now and don't want to waste BP claiming more if there is a cut off...
I think someone mentioned it earlier. I am at 40 now and don't want to waste BP claiming more if there is a cut off...
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Just buy 1 and find out, it's only like 3k bp iirc. If it is the max, start using them up as you gain new ones.
Please someone confirm if this is a thing.
I'd be so sad if they started capping these
As far as I know, like any offering, add-on, or item, I don't think there's a maximum capacity to how many you can have in your inventory... they shouldn't work any differently.
At least not that I'm aware of.
Whaaat? Since when we have a carry limit??
Come on Clown could eat that, and we can't carry more than that? Can't be true.
I have 42 on meg.
Right? Imagine, BHVR, a company who mewls on and on about "the new player experience"....trying to make sure the game remains a ridiculous grind. Nothing scares new players away more than an excessive grind.
#########, that would be stupid, guess i'll find out after I get 20 more on my feng.
Ok. No worries then. My mission right now is collecting these cakes! I'll never eat them!!!
There's your answer fellas. Stop freaking out
Cheryl wants to be the girl with the most cake. If course she is freaking out! She's a 90's girl to the core!