Are the crowns exclusive or will they come in the shop at some point?

If there gonna come in the shop or be given out then I'm not gonna play to get them

@MandyTalk@Peanits

Could one of you just confirm if there gonna be exclusives or will they be given out/put in the shop

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • I don't have any information if they'll be made available in the future I'm afraid. For now they'e exclusives, whether it will stay that way it remains to be seen.

  • @Mandy said:

    I don't have any information if they'll be made available in the future I'm afraid. For now they'e exclusives, whether it will stay that way it remains to be seen.

    Ok thanks mandy

    Could you close the thread now since i got my answer

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1383049#Comment_1383049

    the issue is, so were the BBQ and Howling grounds event items, and instead of doing a mini event where you could maybe grind to get them again, they gave them for free, giving a giant F U to the players who earned it way back when

    Wait, did they actually give those items away for free? I was under the impression they were adding to them to the shop like they did for the Hallowed Blight cosmetics. If they're giving them away for free, that decision comes as a surprise.

  • Closed at the request of the OP