Compensation for the multiple millions of bloodpoints we're missing out on because of the offerings?

They still don't work.

And players are technically losing 100k points per match because of this.

Get 30k points as Killer? 3 offerings? You get 60k because of BBQ! Instead of the 150k you would have actually gotten that match.

Extend the time you can find the offering in the bloodweb or just disable them until they are fixed, so these randoms don't waste them. I'll 100% wait until they are fixed before I use them.

It's an Event for the COMMUNITY of the game. But the only thing is collecting crowns and using your 104% Escape cake. Also "I didnt wanna save because of my crown" + the fact that other players don't get points from your cake makes this the most selfish Event we ever had.

But the good thing is, the Loading Screen looks great. I like it a lot.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • It’s bugged not broken it gives bp either way it’s just not the 500%+ everyone wants right now so no compensation is needed if it still works even if not how intended

  • @SmartyPants said:

    Are they actually going to fix the cakes?

    Yes.

  • @RizeAki said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1383898#Comment_1383898

    It’s bugged not broken it gives bp either way it’s just not the 500%+ everyone wants right now so no compensation is needed if it still works even if not how intended

    It’s not working as intended, then. It’s not the player base’s fault that BHVR announced the event then the players got less than what they said they would do. I appreciate devils advocacy but this offering not working as intended is a disappointment for the once a year event that was promised.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1383916#Comment_1383916

    It’s not working as intended, then. It’s not the player base’s fault that BHVR announced the event then the players got less than what they said they would do. I appreciate devils advocacy but this offering not working as intended is a disappointment for the once a year event that was promised.

    Honestly low key i think the guy might me a dev lol. I can't think of any other reason he'd be on like this 😂

    Add young Ash @RizeAki !

  • Compensation. For crying out loud. This is the kind of ridiculous demand that makes me think any customer service person should be able to fight one customer per day. You press a button a red light starts flashing and alarming and its go time.

    The bug is well known, devs have stated it, it still functions but in a different manner. It's not exactly what you'd expect but in the grand scheme of things its a minor detail. its up to you if you want to use them or save them.

    BP's are infinite as long as you play a game you get them. The perceived loss of the cake not working as its meant to, that's assuming everyone brings one every match... Its not like you bought a defective car... How blindly entitled are you?

    I'm sorry, and if I get chewed out for being abusive here so be it, but this has got to be the silliest dang topic posted yet about the event. Congrats.

  • @Steel_Eyed said:

    This isn’t an example of entitlement to me. An example of entitlement was BHVR said we’d be getting a 1.5x blood rush for three weeks, which we got, and people asked for more. That was entitlement.

    This example BHVR said we’d be getting a more common, cheaper bloody party streamer like years past, and it is not working as intended. They hyped us for the event for a long time. Advertised it. I would like to know if it’s going to be fixed and if there’s an additional reward like extending the event.

    The before example they came through and it wasn’t ‘enough’. This time they didn’t come through on their word after a lot of riling up. I am also disappointed because these are days lost on a timed event.

    Some players are suggesting banking these but that assumes everyone will bank them for a later agreed upon time to use them. That won’t happen. If I bank them for weeks later, I’ll just have a 104% offering and likely one of a few players to be using them.

    The idea here was multiple players would have a large accumulated supply with more to come and easily get 120 to 150k blood points a match. Maybe even more. I hope they hotfix it sooner than later.

    Ok a more tempered reply, but I'm afraid the post is a great example of entitlement.

    Its not really asking for a reasonable fix, or have the bugged cakes removed and any blood points spent on them refunded. It is asking to be compensated for the potential difference between one cake vs the maximum potential of everyone bringing cake. Just think about how silly that is for a moment. Nobody has lost anything. Just the potential to gain is not as great as it could have been, in an imaginary currency (not even real money) that is infinitely renewing.

    Did the devs advertise something and then fail to deliver exactly what was promised? yes. Is that generally poor form? yes. I hope they fix it too. I'll make the rational choice to not spend the cakes for a few days to see if it gets fixed.

    Like any other rational non demanding person would do.

  • @pseudechis said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1383512#Comment_1383512

    Ok a more tempered reply, but I'm afraid the post is a great example of entitlement.

    Its not really asking for a reasonable fix, or have the bugged cakes removed and any blood points spent on them refunded. It is asking to be compensated for the potential difference between one cake vs the maximum potential of everyone bringing cake. Just think about how silly that is for a moment. Nobody has lost anything. Just the potential to gain is not as great as it could have been, in an imaginary currency (not even real money) that is infinitely renewing.

    Did the devs advertise something and then fail to deliver exactly what was promised? yes. Is that generally poor form? yes. I hope they fix it too. I'll make the rational choice to not spend the cakes for a few days to see if it gets fixed.

    Like any other rational non demanding person would do.

    I’d agree that asking for a calculated bonus bloodpoint award is too much.

    I think if they fixed it tomorrow, extending the event by the number of days it wasn’t fixed is reasonable. Then, the days with 140% escape cake/survivor pudding offerings (currently) would be the compensation. I think asking for a fix and something to make up is completely in line and fair.

  • @Booper_Of_Snoot said:

    Dont lose them, while its a bit egregious its taking so long to fix, not something you should be compensated for tbh

    It's not egregious that it's taking so long to fix. It's egregious that it's happening in the first place.

  • its been publicly stated their bugged it is on you for continuing to use them. sit on them for now instead of whining about getting a personal 140% that don't stack. It's a gift from the devs it isn't on any bill of rights that isn't just selfish BS.

  • Cakes.PNG

    Even 2 cakes, is better than the 140% it's granting.

    Game is burning, but let's take the day off.

1 2 ›