"take advantage of this bug" 140% but no stacks.

Lol, I've already been in numerous games where there was more than one cake but always lose those extra blood points because of no stacks. I encourage everyone to hold off on using them.

Comments

  • I'm saving all mine up right now. I'd prefer the stacking effect over 40% more than a normal cake, which is also now bugged. If the event cakes don't get a fix close to the end of the event, I'll just throw them all into matches.

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    I'm saving all mine up right now. I'd prefer the stacking effect over 40% more than a normal cake, which is also now bugged. If the event cakes don't get a fix close to the end of the event, I'll just throw them all into matches.

    As I was reading your comment, I just got into a game where 3 people used cakes. Feels bad man...

  • @honestscript said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1382911#Comment_1382911

    As I was reading your comment, I just got into a game where 3 people used cakes. Feels bad man...

    I'm seeing a lot of them on PS4. They either don't know about the issue, or they just want that extra 140%. They're not too bad to use if someone on the team uses a party streamer alongside it, but it's mostly event cakes I see.

  • If survivor X uses the cake but keeps on levelling up their character they should keep consistent cake per match.

  • Cake with 140% in every match or save and hope someone else also uses cake with 104% stackable bonus, I'm gonna go with 140% cake. I'm pretty sure I don't lose that much BP overall.

  • if we reach a community decision (already an impossible task) and the stackable bonus gets added, we could theoritically all have our cakes saved up, so when it does become stackable then we will get massive value due to everyone hoarding cakes for that moment.

  • I'm not even getting the 140% on PC using the cake. Same bloodpoints as before.

  • @KillScreen said:

    I'm not even getting the 140% on PC using the cake. Same bloodpoints as before.

    I'm not getting extra Bloodpoints either...


    EbTiWIXWkAUoYLi.jpg EbTjDveXkAAG7pp.jpg