Is Kate Denson Blonde or Redhead?
title
title
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Moot question. Best Kate is brunette Kate. Change my mind.
P.S. She's visibly blonde.
Both - she has strawberry blonde hair by default.
See? It's a mixture of blonde and ginger: strawberry blonde.
she is blonde but when you have bloody head on her she has red hair
Because blind is easy to dye so if blind hair gets covered in blood it will be red
Blonde* I missed the o and hit I on both times I meant to say blonde*
Strawberry blonde.
I wanted to say both but after looking up "Strawberry blonde" like @TheRockstarKnight suggested, I can confirm that sounds about right. A sort of middle ground between the two.
Though I will say instinctually I wanted to say she's blonde.