New event items rarity = red items
I thought it's gonna be plenty to celebrate the birthday anniversary but nope, spent 1M bloodpoints only get like 7-9 of them.
I thought it's gonna be plenty to celebrate the birthday anniversary but nope, spent 1M bloodpoints only get like 7-9 of them.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Dont forget to check chests they spawn there too
Even with plunderer it's still pretty rare to get one
True only found 1 event medkit so far but the huntress killed me.
Isnt Plunderers bad for Event Item Hunting? Since they cost 3k BPs in the Bloodweb, I would think they are of common rarity in the Chests, but Plunderers lets you loot high Rare Items, meaning you will get Keys and Maps and stuff like that.
The event items are of a "special event" rarity, so their appearance can be tuned independently of other rarities. If Plunderers works how I assume it does then the chance of getting an event item should be the same with or without Plunderers.