"Say Hi" Thread

I would like to welcome everyone on the new DbD forum!

My Steam name is Adult Wraith, I used to play this game during the beta and have legacy skins, but my old account is lost. On my new account I have around +/- 500 hours, I play killer about 70% of my matches and I have quite a experience aboute the game.

And what about you?

Tagged: Mod

Comments

  • Hey everyone,
    I'm Luke and I play DbD on PC. My steam name is Catrina and I mostly play survivor and then killer on the rare occasion. Hope to see you guys in the fog :)

  •  8-) Hey fellow forum dwellers! 2k + hour noob on PC and absolutely obsessed with the game ;) it’s nice to meet you all  :)
  • Hello to everyone. I am a PS4 player. Been playing casually since release on PS4.

  • Hello guys! I'm new to this forum.

  • Hey everyone. I am a PS4 player. Been playing this game since September. Love it. Great game. I'm a survivor main as I don't really enjoy playing killer.

  • Hello i'm friendly bing bong, don't pallet loop me please <3

  • Hi, i am Leon on steam with the low texture feng min profile picture XD

  • Helloo, I'm Flö - some guy with 1k hours dead by daylight but still 0 skill.:D I love to play with my friends for ~ a year and still enjoy the process of this game. I'm main survivor but also very interested in the killer's side.:) I change my names on steam more often as my underwear so here is the link for some randoms who are interested: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155254115/

  • Heya Everybody ^__^! I have 300+ hours in DBD so far and am generally a survivor main, but looking to test the waters of Killer for a change. :>

  • @Flö said:
    Helloo, I'm Flö - some guy with 1k hours dead by daylight but still 0 skill.:D I love to play with my friends for ~ a year and still enjoy the process of this game. I'm main survivor but also very interested in the killer's side.:) I change my names on steam more often as my underwear so here is the link for some randoms who are interested: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198155254115/

    I do hope you change 'it' daily then xd

  • Hi my steam name is Raging Calm
    I main Pig and Tapp, and play Killer - Survivor rotation when I don't play just Pig

  • Hello! I'm Samantha - I play on ps4 cause I'm too cheap to have a gaming computer. I main hag, michael and the huntress as killer and nea as survivor.

  • Hey there everyone!
    I'm DrDannieburger on Steam (feel free to add me <3), and I am a killer main with 1600 hours, maining Trapper mostly, but I do like some variation! It's great to play and I mostly enjoy every second of it lol
    I hope everyones having an awesome day

  • hi
    I am a Dead By Daylight player that has a user in Dead By Daylight Forums that entered a thread called ""SAY HI THREAD"
    and writes a comment saying hi.

  • Hello I have been playing dead by daylight since its ps4 launch and recently moved over to pc as well! I main both killer(hag/pig) and survivor equally I go by TheScarletPotion on steam! if anyone wants to play!


  • Hello everyone, i'm 𝕁𝕒𝕣 𝕁𝕒𝕣 𝔹𝕝𝕚𝕟𝕜𝕤. Mature and fun guy to play with from Norway in his mid twenties. I'm a nurse main, obviously. But I do play SWF from time to time so feel free to add me; https://steamcommunity.com/id/jarjarblinksnorway/

  • Hello there!
    - GENERAL KENOBI !!!!!

  • Hi ^^
    I'm Tezzis on steam; started playing during the beta and I've got around 2,2k hrs.
    Legit legacy 1 on Dwight, Meg, Claudette and Jake c:

    https://steamcommunity.com/id/Tezzis/

  • Heya, I'm iOrangeStain on Steam.
    I have 100/101 achievements but and I need to get to rank 1 killer for a perfect game but I just can't find the dedication. I've been playing since June 2016 and have 1975 hours.

  • Hi, everyone ;>

  • Hiiya, im a noob who recently got sucked into the abyss.

    I havent yet to really get a feel for the killers but I do love what Ive played of Michael So far.

    I stream on twitch and play on steam

  • Hi I'm new to this game. Why are killers so op and survivors are so UP(underpowered) it's not fair 
  • @xxaggieboyxx said:
    Hi I'm new to this game. Why are killers so op and survivors are so UP(underpowered) it's not fair 

    You gonna fit in this forum. Hi ;>

  • Really really late hi! But it's still a hi nonetheless

  • Greetings friends, I go by the title Peasant both here and on the Steam platform. I have around 680 hours in Dead by Daylight.
    I "lead" the Dead by Daylight Campfire Steam group which is open to all non-toxic players. Feel free to friend me if you want in.

  • Hi I'm PhantomMask. I go by that when I play on PC occassionally and that's my name on ps4 too but with numbers. I mainly play console and main Freddy in dbd. I also like overwatch and my favorite characters there are Sombra and Reaper. Also I hate Fortnite :-)
  • Hi, I bought this game during the last sale because in the videos it looked really cool, but at first it wasn't what I expected but then later on I gave it another try because I was done with CSGO, then I actually started liking the game and now this is one of the few games I play on Steam. I have 1,330 hours in the game.

    Edit : Last sale = Halloween sale 2017

1 2 ›