Characters that the crown is useless with
I'll start. The Spirit.
Too much hair, the crown is invisible.
I'll start. The Spirit.
Too much hair, the crown is invisible.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Oni
Licensed characters lol
Any character you don't like the default head.
Or legion if you play Joey or Susie.
Spirit and Oni are the only really big stinkers I can think of. Their hair just hides the crown. I'd also argue Plague, cause she already kinda has a gold crown/headdress, and of course stealth killers. Imagine if Ghostface or Pig had one, you'd never be able to stalk or get Ambush hits.
*laughs in wraith's invisibility*
it not bad with them still go on susie because the crown on the mask.
Yeah, but it's frank and julie's masks.
Don't see how that effects it lol, I use the hushed smile from julie's yellow set for my legion with the year of the rat susie.
Oni? The crown makes it look like he has golden horns, come on.
But Ghost Face, Pig, & Myers (all stealth killers) can't get crowns. Wraith can, but he goes invisible. Besides those 4 I wouldn't really say there are anymore true stealth killers.
Not even gonna bring up Billy. With tinkerer they’ll never hear you coming!!!