Did the new MMR go live today?
BHVR stated that the new matchmaking system would go into effect in June. Some speculated it would happen during the rank reset, while others speculated it might happen with the 4.0 release. Neither of which proved to be true. Is it possible that it went into effect with the new event? Because quite frankly as a level 13 killer I'm tired a being matched with purple and red rank survivors that are much more experienced and skilled than me.
Comments
no
Unfortunately no, which is frustrating. I’m tired of 60% of my matches looking like this and vice versa.
Based on the Killer matches Ive had today, I'm gonna go with no for me. LOL
IS THAT REAL???!!! Good god dude, I feel for you!
Damn. I'm starting to wonder if BHVR was just pulling our leg the whole time.
This was literally my most recent match, It's a nightmare on Xbox right now.
I've never disconnected because I always figured some bloodpoints are better than no bloodpoints, but if this happened to me I can say with a straight face I would have done the same damn thing!
Yeah I feel bad for all the killers I keep getting