Crowns and prestige

Edit: Nvm 2020 was a diff. Era keeping this posted for nostalgic purposes lmao


So the new crowns have been added to the game and I've seen some controversy over them and the whole game mechanic, but besides all of that I think that If you have reached prestige 3 as survivor (the point where you unlock the bloody head for the survivor) or prestige 3 as a killer (the point where you unlock the bloody weapon of that killer) and you manage to, as survivor escape with the crown effect, or as killer complete the trial with the crown effect, you should unlock the regular crown head and a new variant of it known as crown of king (or queen for lady killers) joyous entity (named after king Julius ceaser because the regular one is based off of Alexander the great).

Thank you devs and players alike for making the game what it is today, over the years I have seen this game grow, been apart of every event, been there the day a new chapter released and have sunk many, many hours into the game and I can honestly say that i'm proud to be apart of this community and this game.

Happy birthday dead by daylight and for many more years to come! <3

:)

Comments