Ruin Buff Idea
I've got a simple idea for a simple buff to ruin to keep it from being completely irrelevant once all the gens have been completed (assuming it lasts that long). Have it make the exit gates regress if it's left alone. Yeah I know you can just open the gates to start EGC, but this isn't a fantastic option when everyone's hanging around a hook you want to defend. If you step away from them they'll absolutely get unhooked.
Comments
Exit gates should regress anyways. You should not be able to 99 them. Ruin is fine as is with high tier killers. Its trash on everyone except Nurse, Billy or Spirit.
I play survivor sometimes yeah, currently sitting at rank 12. Honestly ruin isn't too hard to deal with as long as one of the three other people in the match is keeping the killer occupied.
Ruin is fine the way it is the dev successfully kill the perk so i dont know why you want to change it
The totem is almost always destroyed before the gens are done anyway, so this wouldn't change anything.
Or are you suggesting it should work even after the totem is gone?
"devs succesfully kill the perk"
That's why I want to change it.
That wasn't what I was suggesting originally, but it would be interesting to see a Hex perk with an effect that persists after the totem is cleanesed.
if u mix it with surveilance it can give u lots of info all the time wich is good with most killers, but of course wouldnt be recomendable, i would add legion to the ones you said also Freddy.