These crowns are ridiculous.

I went to approach one as Trapper to get it, but the goddamn thing just vanished. Wouldnt even let me collect it. No survivor was nearby. That loading screen about the bugs was hilarious, because the devs themselves admit making new content over fixing their broken game.

Comments

  • @Zaitsev said:

    I went to approach one as Trapper to get it, but the goddamn thing just vanished. Wouldnt even let me collect it. No survivor was nearby. That loading screen about the bugs was hilarious, because the devs themselves admit making new content over fixing their broken game.

    Crowns despawn after some time and respawn somewhere else on the Map. You were just unlucky.

  • @Aven_Fallen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/164896/these-crowns-are-ridiculous

    Crowns despawn after some time and respawn somewhere else on the Map. You were just unlucky.

    Round had just started tho.

  • I just had a game as survivor where I ran up to one and right as I clicked to grab it, it just dissolved in front of my face.

    I also played a game where I went against a Trapper on Lery's, and one of my team mates killed themselves in the very beginning of the game (which seems to be happening a lot) so I assumed I wasn't going to win. With that in mind, I just didn't care when he came up to me and instead pointed him to this crown that was in the very corner, around one of those beds with a blue thing draped over the side. Then, right as he came to look where I was pointing, it dissolved -- just as he was turning the corner to look. My first thought was "oh crap now he thinks I'm screwing with him." I couldn't help but laugh though, it was pretty funny.