how to unlock crown skin for killers
how i do that? i need to do for every killer?
how i do that? i need to do for every killer?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
You find the crown in a trail and interact with it. If sparkles appear at the side of your screen you have it.
Yes you must do this for every Non-licensed killer if you want them to have it.
í just need a kill for the skin?
No. Just get a Crown and dont DC.
thanks!
I tried this when I was playing on PC and use Demogorgon, after the game it did said Crown unlock but when I look at my costumes I dont have the crown. But when I used a Wraith I got the crown, Is this a bug??
Demo is a licensed killer. Skin is for non licensed