4th and 3rd Year anniversary events not as enjoyable as previous events.
I've been playing DbD since early 2017 and have seen most to all of the events that have been added to the game and the recent anniversary events have been simply more boring compared to past events that had you completing in game objectives to unlock cosmetics. I believe that the ideal event would have a similar format to the lunar new year event in which survivors had to collect and escape with lanterns to gain points towards objectives and killers had to destroy lanterns in order to gain points towards objectives. This format added something event related that occurred in game but also kept from derailing the games main objectives such as killing survivors or completing generators. It was also just simply incentivising to have these objectives whereas recent events just don't have that compelling nature about them.
Comments
They no longer do big events because it took so much time and resources and other things that I don't remember. But back then dang it was a blast.
They no longer do big events because it took so much time and resources and other things that I don't remember. But back then dang it was a blast.
Oh yeah totally. Remember hallowed blight where survivors most of the time killed themselfes after getting the juice?
Or Lunar New Year where people fought for lanterns.
The events were nice but they bring out the worst in this community (not all the time but half of the time)