Point of the crown?
What is the point of this new crown thing in the game? Are we supposed to be able to wear it or something? I’ve escaped twice now with the crown thing and don’t see anything in my inventory
What is the point of this new crown thing in the game? Are we supposed to be able to wear it or something? I’ve escaped twice now with the crown thing and don’t see anything in my inventory
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
if you are a original character you get the crown if you live as a survivor or finish a game as killer
You need to use a non-licensed character to get it.. it's a head cosmetic.
Ohhhhhh. So if I escaped with a licensed survivor it doesn’t count then?
It's a halo that floats behind your character and it really stands out. So if a survivor crouches behind a low wall the halo will still be bobbing around. I'll let you figure out what that means.
I got it on my survivors I use a lot though. It's kinda neat.
Do you have to get it for each survivor or if you say escape with Jane does it apply to all the survivors?
You have to do it for each character you want it on. So 14 survivors and 13 killers.
A head cosmetic to commemorate the event.
Or a shiny to bring out that salties... my precious...