About Spirit's Event Crown
So I was very happy that this event have lots of new customizations BUT I'm very disappointed with Spirit's event head ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ I can't even see the crown with this huge amount of floating hair
So I was very happy that this event have lots of new customizations BUT I'm very disappointed with Spirit's event head ๐ญ๐ญ๐ญ I can't even see the crown with this huge amount of floating hair
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yep. I guess it's the same with oni. Also a lot of hair
But like um... you won't see it anyways in game? (And you can always just rotate the model)
Yup I know, but I think it should be clearer anyways
Looks like it's a family curse xD