I CANT BELIEVE THIS

I think I speak for everyone about how outraged I am about the "exclusive" cosmetics. I know there are others of you who have a similar experience to mine and it's just not fair. I sacrificed so much to get that huntress mask. First, I lost my job from calling in sick every day so I could grind for the cosmetic. Soon, I realized sleep was holding me back so I started using substances that kept me awake...substances that i'm still hooked on. My wife left me because by the time the event was over I could not even remember her name. My children no longer speak to me because I forgot their birthdays and to top it off my dog died. I forgot to feed him for 2 weeks due to me doing so much grinding.

But you know what? It was worth it. I could play huntress with pride and look down upon the soiled fools in plain old huntress masks. I would scoff at them and send them screen shots of my mask after games. Now, behavior has stripped me of that. Stripped me of everything I have worked so hard for and just given them out all willy nilly. IT'S NOT FAIR!!

Comments

  • @goatslinger said:

    I think I speak for everyone about how outraged I am about the "exclusive" cosmetics. I know there are others of you who have a similar experience to mine and it's just not fair. I sacrificed so much to get that huntress mask. First, I lost my job from calling in sick every day so I could grind for the cosmetic. Soon, I realized sleep was holding me back so I started using substances that kept me awake...substances that i'm still hooked on. My wife left me because by the time the event was over I could not even remember her name. My children no longer speak to me because I forgot their birthdays and to top it off my dog died. I forgot to feed him for 2 weeks due to me doing so much grinding.

    But you know what? It was worth it. I could play huntress with pride and look down upon the soiled fools in plain old huntress masks. I would scoff at them and send them screen shots of my mask after games. Now, behavior has stripped me of that. Stripped me of everything I have worked so hard for and just given them out all willy nilly. IT'S NOT FAIR!!

    Ok first of all your sob story is hard to believe. Second did you read what bhvr had to say about it. and third imagine grinding for these cosmetics, getting them and then losing them on fault of the devs. this was the main reason they did this so that people who earned the cosmetics and lost them through no fault of their own could still get them. Also stop using cosmetics to be toxic they literally mean nothing

  • @ShrekTheThird69 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/164737/i-cant-believe-this

    Ok first of all your sob story is hard to believe. Second did you read what bhvr had to say about it. and third imagine grinding for these cosmetics, getting them and then losing them on fault of the devs. this was the main reason they did this so that people who earned the cosmetics and lost them through no fault of their own could still get them. Also stop using cosmetics to be toxic they literally mean nothing

    My sob story was meant to be hard to believe as it's not true. This is what some people sound like who are whining that the cosmetics were given out to everyone as if it somehow affects them in any way.

  • @goatslinger said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1380232#Comment_1380232

    My sob story was meant to be hard to believe as it's not true. This is what some people sound like who are whining that the cosmetics were given out to everyone as if it somehow affects them in any way.

    Ah i see what you were getting at now, You definitely got me good.😂

  • Whats happening to them is a certain type of Rocko's basilisk. it causes them anxiety and stress because of future events that they have no knowledge of but must be weary about so that it doesnt hurt them now.

  • @MongolPSR said:

    Whats happening to them is a certain type of Rocko's basilisk. it causes them anxiety and stress because of future events that they have no knowledge of but must be weary about so that it doesnt hurt them now.

    Oki

  • Pretty good, how’s YOUR Serpent doing?